Partial Hospitalization Program
Our Rise to Recovery Partial Hospitalization (PHP) Program is a trauma informed substance use prevention and recovery program that helps people recover from the negative consequences and life issues associated with substance use and addiction.
PHP uses a variety of treatment and educational interventions that include individuals, group and family counseling.
Individuals receive a minimum of 5 hours of structured group treatment daily, along with individual sessions with a Licensed Chemical Dependency Professional or Master’s Level Clinician weekly.
Individuals also attend AA/NA meetings and are encouraged to use community recovery supports and services.
- Individual evaluation & treatment planning
- Individual & family counseling
- Gender-specific group treatment
- Substance use education & group treatment
- Toxicology testing
- Trauma informed education & treatment
- Holistic health practices (art, music) & meditative exercise
- Transportation services
- Discharge & follow-up planning
Individuals must have a DSM-5 Substance Use Disorder Diagnoses, and may be admitted as a step-down from hospitals and detoxification facilities. Contact us at 1-844-702-7473