Healthy Families America
Our Healthy Families America program provides free, voluntary, home visits to pregnant women and families with infants until their children turn three. The program is funded by the Rhode Island Department of Health.
Services & Supports
- Assessment & screening for perinatal depression, drug & alcohol use and domestic violence
- Prenatal guidance
- Parenting support & guidance
- Care coordination
- Referrals to other programs
You can join if you:
- are pregnant or have a child younger than two weeks
- live in Central Falls, Newport, Pawtucket, Providence, West Warwick or Woonsocket
HFA may be good for:
- pregnant women and new parents who want to build and gain confidence in their parenting skills.
- parents who want help dealing with the challenges of being young or new parents.