The Harbour YouthWORKS 411 Center
Youth & Young Adult Employment & Academic Support Programs
Our drop-in center is a welcoming, supportive environment for youth and young adults ages 14 - 24. We offer a range of career building, job readiness and academic enrichment programs to help young people get the support they need to achieve their goals.
Youth center kids built a boat!
And have done other things...
Programs & Supports Include:
- Career exploration & job readiness
- Academic skill building, tutoring & homework help
- College planning & preparation
- Case management
- Leadership development
- Summer & year-round employment
- Computer lab
- Youth Success for pregnant & parenting teens