Pathways to Adulting, Independence, and Dignity
It's your life. Work for it!
Interested in Free training, paid internships and improving your academic and employment skills?
P.A.I.D is a FREE Training program for young people between 18 and 29 years old.
A FREE, three phase program designed to maximize the support available to people interested in finding a long-term career and succeeding in it!
Engagement, Try-Out, Self-Discovery
- Discover your interests, skills, and how those fit into a career during a 3 week class (stipend provided).
- Work for 6 weeks as a paid intern in three different field of your choice (two weeks per site).
- Explore the best career option for you!
Education and Training
- Enroll in GED classes, Real Jobs Training, or other job training based on your individual path developed in Phase 1.
Job placement and Retention
- Find permanent employment with the help of your program instructor and supervisor.
- Receive support services for 180 days after securing a job to ensure success.
Possible Career Paths
Finance and Insurance