FREE Income Tax Prep
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
2/2/2019 — 3/16/2019
Community Care Alliance will provide FREE tax preparation services through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA), now in its 14th year. This service uses volunteer tax preparers who are certified by the IRS and serve families with incomes less than $62,000. Preparers help identify tax credits, such as the Earned Income Tax Credit and the Child Tax Credit that can save low and moderate families thousands of dollars.
Appointments are required.
55 Main Street, Woonsocket
Mondays - Wednesdays
Noon - 7PM
Noon - 4PM
9AM - 3PM
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays 9AM - Noon
Bring These Documents
- Social Security Card(s), birth certificates for self, spouse and all dependents
- Picture ID or driver’s license for you and your spouse if married filing a joint return
- All 2018 W-2s & 1099s, SSI, TDI, Unemployment & FIP.
- Documents for Proof of Insurance Coverage
- Copy of your 2017 Federal Tax Return, if available.
- Child & Dependent Care Expense – Tax Identification Number (SSN, EIN) of the care provider
- For direct deposit – bring a check, or a Savings Account Number with Routing Number
- For property tax relief please bring 3 rent receipts, full name, address and Phone Number of landlord, award letter, Photo ID, SS card and other income for everyone living in household.
Please inform us ahead of time if you cannot use stairs
For other locations, call: 2-1-1