Residential Substance Use Treatment
|Robert J. Wilson House is located in Pawtucket
| Jellison House is located in Johnston
At the Robert J. Wilson House and Jellison House men have the opportunity to focus completely on recovery from chemical dependency in a home-like atmosphere.
The program is highly structured and emphasizes relapse prevention. Sober and drug -free lifestyles are supported and participation in 3 toxicology screenings a week is required. We offer supportive services that can become a part of your safety net after discharge as well.
- Trained professionals staff the 16 bed home 24 hours a day
- Pre-treatment assessment and support
- Individualized, integrated approach that emphasizes relapse prevention
- Individual, group, and family treatment
- Medical coordination
- Employment related supports
- Flexible lengths of stay are determined on an individual basis
- Sober housing referrals after program completion
- Psychiatric assessment, treatment, and medication management
- Coordination with other treatment providers and the legal system
- Assistance with obtaining housing benefits and other entitlement
- Aftercare planning
- Self-help related education and referrals
Our treatment teams include Master's level clinicians, Licensed Chemical Dependency Professionals, and case managers, to help tenants address the multiple issues surrounding their illness.