We know our employees are our greatest asset, and so are committed to creating a supportive, team-oriented environment that offers an opportunity for learning and growth.
Our Greatest Asset
Our employees are the best in their field, dedicated to strengthening individuals, families and the broader community. We know that without them we would not be able to bring the high quality of care that we bring to our clients. That is why we support them to balance work and personal needs.
Community Care Alliance offers competitive salaries based on experience, skills and performance, a comprehensive benefits package, and great quality of work/life.
- Generous vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage as well as voluntary vision and AFLAC supplemental coverage.
- 403b with matching after 6 months of employment.
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Dependent Care (DCA) accounts.
- Agency-paid group life insurance; long-term disability.
- Tuition reimbursement and licensure/certification bonuses; clinical supervision and paid time to attend approved off-site trainings.
- Employee referral program as well as bilingual skills premium.
- On-site or nearby parking available at most buildings; mileage reimbursement for client and business related use of your personal vehicle.
All benefits listed are subject to change and eligibility requirements. This summary provides a brief overview of the benefit package for employees of Community Care Alliance and is not to be used as an official document for determining eligibility criteria for benefit entitlements.
Community Care Alliance is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or handicap.