Healthy Families America
Our Healthy Families America program provides free, voluntary, home visits to pregnant women and families with a child between newborn and four years of age. The program is funded by the Rhode Island Department of Health.
Services & Supports
- Assessment & screening for perinatal depression, drug & alcohol use and domestic violence
- Prenatal guidance
- Parenting support & guidance
- Care coordination
- Referrals to other programs
You can join if you:
- are pregnant or have a child younger than two weeks
- live in Burrillville, Cumberland, Foster, Glocester, Johnston, Lincoln, North Providence, North Smithfield, Scituate, Smithfield and Woonsocket
HFA may be good for:
- pregnant women and new parents who want to build and gain confidence in their parenting skills.
- parents who want help dealing with the challenges of being young or new parents.
For more information call: 401-235-6079 and ask for the Healthy Families America program.