PIPBHC Family Wellness Team
Promoting the Integration of Primary and Behavioral Healthcare for Children & Families
Call us to get started!
We're available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 401-919-1482
What is the PIPBHC Program?
Because physical health & emotional health are related... we help families with both. In this community health program, families eliminate barriers to healthcare, housing, childcare, education, employment, food security, and income or benefits. We help connect to specific needed services, and by coordinating with doctors as well as community providers, families build a team approach to the entire family’s care.
Our goal is to use evidence-based practices and collaboration to improve overall family functioning and wellness. We give families the opportunity to learn techniques to live a healthier lifestyle in order to better support their children in the future.
Eligibility for the PIPBHC Program
You are eligible if there is a child in the home under 18 or you’re pregnant and a member of the household is experiencing any mental health, physical heath or substance use concerns, including tobacco.
All your family members are able to work with PIPBHC staff to set goals for reducing family stress and improving family well-being.
PIPBHC offers the following services:
- Care coordination and case management services
- Focused treatment and interventions through telehealth and in-person
- Health education with our nurse parenting supports
- Children and teen groups substance use treatment and coordination
- Tobacco cessation access to mental health services
- Online self-monitoring surveys with your care team
- Access to funding for health activities and approved co-pays
- Goal attainment program to address chronic conditions and enhance health