Consultation & Training
Be your best! Our Consultation & Training Teams help you build competence, introduce innovations, and respond more effectively to the people you serve, the community, and in the workplace. Fees earned help support our clients’ uncompensated care.
- School-Based Consultation
- First Responders Consultation & Training
- Consultation to Human Services Agencies, Municipalities, & Private Businesses
First Responders Consultation & Training
First responders are exposed to more trauma in a year than most people are exposed to in a lifetime. Our staff is experienced in helping these valued employees cope with the stressors they commonly face.
For Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, EMTs & Others
- Consultation, Assessment and Referral Services – A resource for administrators and employees of police, fire or emergency departments affected by substance abuse or mental health problem - their own or a loved one’s.
- Response Training Program - Specialized to develop skills for recognizing and responding to the mentally ill and those with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Productivity Training Program – Individualized training and seminar topics are designed to help departments optimize efficiency and job satisfaction. Examples are Peer Counseling to support co-workers in crisis, Debriefing Critical Incidents, Suicide by Cop, and Disaster Planning.
- Critical Incident Stress and Trauma Management – Our team of trained pros are experienced in assisting employees involved in crises and other stressful occurrences. Closed, confidential discussions and specialized peer support is developed specifically for your personnel. Based on the International Association of Chiefs of Police guidelines.