Our Agape Drop-In Center provides resources in a safe confidential setting for persons living with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Clients must be HIV+ and live in Rhode Island.
245 Main Street, Woonsocket (2nd floor)
Mondays and Wednesdays 9:00AM - 12:00PM and by appointment
HIV and Hepatitis C tests
Lunches are served Monday & Wednesdays 12 - 1:00PM
Weekly Food Pantry
Monthly personal care, cleaning and household items
Case management services are offered in English and Spanish. Support and resources through case management services include:
- Coordination of medical care
- Transportation assistance
- Assistance with obtaining benefits
- Assistance with accessing substance abuse and mental health treatment services
- Provision of social and emotional support
- Housing assistance
- Education about disease progression and HIV medications