Intensive Outpatient Program
The IOP offers comprehensive, flexible and indiviualized care for those suffering with:
- Substance Use Disorders such as alcoholism or addiction to pain killers
- Substance Use Disorders and other co-occurring mental health disorders, such as depression and anxiety.
How the Program Works
Structured, evidence-based and holistic programming conducted in a small group setting and one on one, individualized counseling.
What You Get
A team of lincensed and Master's-level clinicians that provide:
- group therapy
- education about substance use and recovery
- case management
- access to community resources, such as AA and other 12 Step programs
- access to recovery housing
- links to other mental health and medical services, as required
- referrals for follow-up care
- access to 24-hour emergency services support
...all in a safe, therapeutic, confidential and comfortable setting.
Take Our Test
Have You Ever …
- Felt you should cut down your use of alcohol or other drugs?
- Been annoyed when people have commented on your use of alcohol or other drugs?
- Felt guilty or badly about your use of alcohol or other drugs?
- Used drugs or alcohol to ease withdrawal symptoms, or to avoid feeling low after using?
- Used drugs or alcohol to escape feelings of depression or anxiety?