Opioid Addiction Treatment
We are a Center of Excellence
Treatment Works! We can help.
How to get in...
Call 401-235-7120 or Walk In!
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 2:00PM
800 Clinton Street, Woonsocket, RI
What to Expect
- You will complete an Assessment with an Intake Clinician
- You will be provided with the names and numbers of Suboxone providers in the community
- After your assessment, you will receive a phone call from a Center of Excellence Team Leader who, after reviewing your paperwork, will discuss your options, such as case management, therapy, psychiatry, peer support.
- We will help you connect with recovery supports and healthy social activities
- We will connect you with Narcan and harm reduction tools
- Psychiatry — Access to medication
- Counseling — Develop skills to build long-term abstinence
- Case Management — Help housing, employment, basic needs
- Adults (18 & Older)
- Using Opiates and want Suboxone as part of treatment
Opioid Overdose Prevention Toolkit»
Manual de Instrucción para la prevención de sobredosis de opioides»
Learn more about Medication Assisted Treatment»
For information about Peer Recovery Supports at the Serenity Center»
Recovery is Possible