RI Works Partnership Program
RI Works Partnership Program provides supportive and education services for families receiving cash benefits.
We assist you with daily living, completing school or education goals, parenting and employment needs.
- Basic Needs for Food and Shelter
- Medical Assistance
- Child Care
- Mental Health Referrals
- Women Infants & Children (WIC)
- Paternity and Child Support
Referrals are made to RI Community Action (RICAA) member agencies from the Department of Health & Human Services, as well as schools, other social service agencies, WIC and hospitals.
Education & Skills Development
- GED Classes
- Financial Literacy
- ESL Classes
- Life Skills Training
- Child Development & Parenting Skills
- Referrals to Training Programs